• Artist: Pat Dezinski
• Size: Annabella is 25 inches tall and her little girl is 9 inches
• Material: Fine Bisque Porcelain and Cloth Body
• Porcelain Head, shoulder, chest, 1/2 arms (below the elbow) and 3/4 legs (from above the knee down)
• Hand set eyes, hand painted details and hand applied eyelashes
• Edition Size: Limited
• Intended for Reborn Doll Collectors age 14+
The radiant glow of this stunning Victorian inspired doll elegantly captures the romance of the era. Anabella’s exquisite ivory colored dress is a combination of meticulous details and effortless beauty. Her flowing gown features full bishop sleeves and layers of organza with embroidered lace detailing and rosettes along the bodice. Scalloped edging adds the prefect touch of delicateness to her, white flowers of tiny sequins give her a subtle shine. A diamond necklace and silver earrings are the perfect accessories for this timeless beauty.
Annabella’s curly long tendrils are clipped back with ivory flower clips and sweep past her rosy cheeks and nude colored lips. Her striking blue eyes are accentuated even more through her russet brown hair and porcelain skin
Annabella lovingly holds her favorite doll who wears a complementing ivory lace dress and has blonde wavy hair.
Edition limited to 90 porcelain firing days, so pre-order now!
She is a hand-numbered doll and comes with matching number Certificate authenticating your collectible edition heirloom doll.
to see more of our collectible porcelain dolls.