- Artist: Jen Printy
- Size: 22” Head to Toe, 12.5 " Seated
- Material: GentleTouch™ Vinyl
- Weighted Cloth Body for a "Real Baby" Feel
- 3/4 Vinyl Arms and 3/4 Vinyl Legs
- Eye Color - Brown
- Hair Color - Hand Painted Light Brown
- Handset eyes, hand painted details and hand applied eyelashes
- Handle with care, ages 14+
Dog Gone Cute is right! This little cutie has brown eyes surrounded by irresistibly long lashes and painted brown hair. Two plump blushed cheeks hug either side of Dog Gone Cute’s playful smile which makes him as adorable as can be!
Dog Gone Cute’s 4-piece ensemble is completed with blue and white striped overalls that include an emblem of a dog bone with paws and of course his name, “Dog Gone Cute” made noticeable. His conductor hat tops off his fun toddler look! It is obvious that this handsome little fella has a love for dogs because he can’t go anywhere without his plush, loyal companion. Details and markings on his arms and legs add to the adorable chunky look that we all love.
He is masterfully sculpted by world renowned Artist Jen Printy in true to life detail. Dog Gone Cute is handcrafted in GentleTouch™ Vinyl and feels wonderfully lifelike with a weighted cloth body. He comes with accessories shown, a numbered Certificate of Authenticity and an exquisite collector's box.