• Sorry! This doll is permanently sold out.
• Artist: Ping Lau
• Size: 20" Head to Toe, 13” Seated
• Material: GentleTouch™ Vinyl
• Weighted Cloth Body for a "Lifelike" Feel
• 1/2 Vinyl Arms and 3/4 Vinyl Legs
• Eye Color - Black/Grey
• Hair Color - Black
• Hand set eyes, hand painted details and hand applied eyelashes
• Edition Size: Open
• Handle with care, ages 14+
You’ll be tempted to smother “Kodi” with Eskimo kisses after seeing his adorable almond shaped brown eyes peering up at you! Kodi’s little pout and adorable chin add to his playful look, just like a real little boy! His rosy cheeks let you know he’s been playing in the cold Alaskan snow all day!
Kodi wears faux fur trimmed jacket with tribal print accents around the edges and has closures going up the front. It’s also lined with soft fleece to keep him warm and cuddly! A tribal printed headband is the perfect splash of color against his spikey jet black hair! Kodi also wears a sky blue ribbed turtleneck the perfectly complements his golden brown skin tone. His pants are a soft corduroy material and he wears fur trimmed suede shoes.
Sculpted by world renowned artist Ping Lau, demand is expected to be very high for this handsome boy so be sure to order early!
Click here to see more of our lifelike toddler dolls.