- Artist: Kymberli Durden
- Size: Approx. 22" head to toe and 14” seated
- Material: GentleTouch™ Vinyl and Cloth Body
- Weighted soft cloth body for "real baby" feel
- Beautiful hand set brown eyes, hand painted details, hand applied elashes and adorable black curly pigtails
- Has 1/4 vinyl arms and 1/4 vinyl legs
- Intended for Reborn Doll Collectors age 14+
“Going to Grandma’s” is all ready for a weekend of fun with her favorite stuffed bunny and sleeping bag in tow! She is adorably outfitted in a colorful empire waist dress patterned with flowers and hearts and pink ruffled detailing on the trim and bodice. She’s sleepover ready in her pink pantaloons that reveal her adorably plump ankles with hand painted toenails. Her curly pigtails are adorned with two little pink bows and her bright hazel eyes say she’s ready for a long adventure with you!
“Going to Grandma’s” playful ensemble includes a cloth stuffed bunny, plaid sleeping bag, terry cloth bunny slippers, jersey knit collared top, plaid pajamas pants with eyelet trim and pink embroidered overnight bag!
This very cute African American baby doll is adoringly hand crafted in our GentleTouch™ Vinyl, measures 22 inches from head to toe and 14 inches when seated. She comes with a weighted soft cloth body, accessories shown, a numbered Certificate of Authenticity and a collector's box.
PEEK INSIDE BABY'S PHOTO ALBUM: