Many of us in the reborn and reborn-like doll community know that our dolls can bring joy and value to the lonely elderly, people who have lost a child or those suffering from dementia. What people may not know is many of our dolls are also beneficial for children. Here are the top 5 reasons every child (yes dolls are for boys too!) should have a doll growing up.
1) They are just fun! Pretend play, especially with dolls, enriches children's lives and is a bright spot in their day!
2) Dolls can be educational for children. When kids play with dolls, they learn caring and nurturing skills.
3) Whether children are putting their doll in a cradle, dressing them up in a new outfit or pushing them in a stroller, playing with a doll can help develop kids gross motor skills.
4) Does your child have a sibling on the way? Having a doll can help them learn how to change a baby diaper or how to sooth a crying baby.
5) It's a bonding opportunity. Whether it's their grandmother, aunt or anyone else in their life who likes dolls, if a child also plays with a doll, it's something two people can bond over!
Do you have a little one in your life who loves playing with their doll? Let us know below in the comments!
Click here to see which of our dolls and accessories are age-graded for children!
We are thrilled to announce Lynette McCullough as our Paradise Galleries June Fan of the Month! We are so appreciative of her support of our brand on social media, especially in the Friends of Paradise Galleries Facebook Group! 😍 Read more about why Lynette loves Paradise Galleries and being a doll collector.
For this month's spotlight, we are happy to introduce our Senior Director of Product Development, Elma! Her dash of creativity and a brimful cup of passion makes all the magic happens in Paradise Galleries HQ! Take a peek & meet Elma as she shares some wonderful facts about herself!
Many reborn moms and dads find it truly comforting and therapeutic to spend time with their reborn babies. Holding them close to the heart, or even just by staring at them is already a great activity to unwind and relax after a long tiring day at work. Some love to bring them to the grocery store, or carry them for a quick stroll to the park where many would mistake them as a real baby! Truly, the companionship these dolls provide helps in so many ways, and one of them is to help us cope up with strenuous events and thoughts, such as during this hard time where we are all encouraged to stay at home.
What's better than free shipping?
We Offer Free Ground Shipping On Every U.S.A Order Of $79 Or More.