NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The "All About Youtube" is free to enter and open to any legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who is 18 years of age or older and has attained the age of majority in his/her state of residence at the time of entry.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules ("Rules") and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether or not you receive a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted between [12:00:01 p.m.] [Eastern Standard Time]("[EST]/[PST]") on November 01, 2013 and [11:59:59 p.m.] [EST] on November 30, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: To enter, entrant must create a video up to two (2) to three (3) minutes in length about his/her favorite Paradise Galleries doll and why.
In order to be eligible, each Submission must satisfy the submission guidelines ("Submission Guidelines") and contest requirements, as set forth herein. Entries that do not include all the required information and adhere to the Rules will be considered void.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete Submissions. Sponsor shall determine in its sole discretion if a Submission meets the Contest Requirements and otherwise complies with the Rules.
5. Terms of Submission: Limit one (1) Submission per person/authorized YouTube account holder. You may delete your Submission at any time before the Contest Period ends. By participating in the Contest you permit public display of your entry materials and public voting in connection with your Submission.
6. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, you agree that:
7. Your Representations and Warranties: By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that:
8. Submission Guidelines: Your Submission may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
Video Submissions must comply with the YouTube Terms of Service and YouTube Community Guidelines set forth at http://www.youtube.com/t/community guidelines and all non-complying Submissions will be disqualified. Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify any Submissions that it deems to be obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, lewd, derogatory, inappropriate, or otherwise not in good taste, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
9. Prizes: One (1) Winner will receive the $500 grand prize winner and one (1) winner of a prize of $300 to spend towards a pre-selected range of Paradise Galleries dolls. No substitutions or cash redemptions, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
10. Winner(s): The two winners will be selected on November 30, 2013 from all eligible Submissions and announced December 3, 2013. If you are selected as a Winner, you will be notified of the selection of your Submission by the email address associated with your YouTube account.
11. Selection: The winners of the contest will be selected based on highest number of views for their video submission. Use of personal social media accounts, blogs and websites to direct participants to voting site is permissible.
12. Publicity/Press Releases: Contest entrants may not issue press releases or other publicity in connection with their participation in the Contest.
13. Liability Provisions: Sponsor is not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to Submissions or other factors beyond its reasonable control.
You assume all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected Submissions. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in connection with its ability to in any way enable, develop or market the idea set forth in your Submission.
Sponsor shall not be liable to a Winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of the Prize becoming for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor unavailable or impracticable to award, or for any force majeure event, technical or equipment failure, terrorist acts, labor dispute, or act/omission of any kind (whether legal or illegal), transportation interruption, civil disturbance, or any other cause similar or dissimilar beyond the Sponsor's control.
The Sponsor, YouTube and their respective parents, employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, resellers, dealers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies (the "Released Parties") shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet, or other connections; the availability, accessibility, technical failure or miscommunications of computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by Site or Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Contest; theft, loss, destruction or damage to an Submission in whole or in part; and other factors beyond their reasonable control.
The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Site or any Contest Site.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR ANY CONTEST SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY YOU FROM THE CONTEST.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: BY SUBMITTING AN SUBMISSION, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE RELEASED AND HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISABILITY OR DEATH, AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE FROM THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, ANY AND ALL USE AS PROVIDED HEREIN OF YOUR SUBMISSION, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST AND/OR ANY RELATED CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE AND ANY CONTEST SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SUCH LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION SHALL APPLY ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW IN THE RELEVANT JURISDICTION.
14. Choice of Law: ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF- POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY'S FEES.
Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in New York City, New York. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to New York County, New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non convenience.
15. Winner's List: Winners will be announced via the Paradise Galleries Facebook page and website on December 3, 2013 at 1pm PST. Visit www.paradisegallereies.com for more information.
16. Sponsor: Paradise Galleries, 23482 Peralta DriveSuite ALaguna Hills, CA 92653. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, YOUTUBE. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO YOUTUBE.